The Judge Benjamin Bessac House
This 1827 home has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The house features updated kitchen and bath, exceptional woodwork detailing, 4 fireplaces, including original cooking fireplace, hardwood floors and a newer furnace, roof, water heater, and exterior painting, all within the last five years.
The original 1827 construction included a workshop/woodshed that was relocated to its present location in 1910 and can be used as a one car garage. There were additions to the main structure of the house in 1834 and 1848 with the front and side porches added during 1848 construction.